- You'll need a range of dumbbells. Barbells are optional.
- Before beginning each exercise, choose a "light" "medium" and "heavy" weight.
- You'll do 5 sets of each exercise: 12 "light" reps, 10 "medium" reps, 8 "heavy" reps, 10 "medium" reps and 12 "light" reps. Traveling up the pyramid and back down.
- Rest between sets should be 30-60-seconds.
- Rest between exercises should be 1-2 minutes.
- CHEST PRESS
- SINGLE ARM BENTOVER ROW
- OVERHEAD PRESS
- TRICEP KICKBACKS
- BICEP CURLS
Notes: I use this workout to change things up and when I feel a need to challenge myself or a client to try a heavier weight for just one set. Once you know you can do it, you can do it. :-)