Summer is heating up and we are all looking for new ways to cool down. I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love popsicles, so I’ve decided to share my recipe for an adult twist on a childhood favorite! Just make sure the kids don’t get a hold of them, of course, you can make a kid friendly version.
Follow the delicious recipe below for Frozen Mojito Popsicles; it’s a great treat to cool down with all summer long. This recipe serves 4, but feel free to double (or even triple) up especially if you’re having a BBQ (which we highly recommend! )
- 2 Cups organic ripe strawberries
- 6 Mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed organic lime juice
- 4 Oz Light Rum
- 2 Oz Organic strawberry fruit juice
- 2 Tbsp Organic cane sugar (optional)
You will need a blender for this recipe. We recommend the Vitamix Blender.
- Put all ingredients into the blender
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute (or until everything is liquid)
- Pour mixture into Little Bites Ice Pop Molds
- Put in freezer for 2+ hours (or until completely frozen)
*Note: Feel free to use a different fruit other than strawberries for this recipe.
Want more? Visit Carol's BioGirl Health website at http://www.biogirlhealth.com