Kimberly Henrie is a wife, mother, grandmother, personal trainer, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, podcaster, voice over talent and a wellness enthusiast. She likes to approach life healthfully, but in a way that is easy to integrate into the lives we live today. Watch this blog for easy solutions to fit into our fast-paced, convenience driven lifestyles. Kim strives to bring peace, a sense of balance and acceptance to what is going on around us so that we can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Working Out Caveman Style

If you've known me for long, you know I am a big fan of working out with whatever is around you.  You may have even heard about camping trips where Randy and I have worked out with rocks, boulders, trees, whatever is handy.  My favorite place to yoga is high on a hiking trail somewhere.

So I was delighted to find this recent video from Dr. Alan Christianson and knew I wanted to share it with you ASAP.  (I think Randy is gonna love this!)

So, watch this and then go find a rock for your next workout!


No comments: