Kimberly Henrie is a wife, mother, grandmother, personal trainer, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, podcaster, voice over talent and a wellness enthusiast. She likes to approach life healthfully, but in a way that is easy to integrate into the lives we live today. Watch this blog for easy solutions to fit into our fast-paced, convenience driven lifestyles. Kim strives to bring peace, a sense of balance and acceptance to what is going on around us so that we can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

****Birthday Special**** ****Birthday Special****

Tomorrow is my birthday. Nevermind which one. It just is.

So to celebrate, I'd like to invite 4 new customers to my wellness business and I'll pick up the tab. Yep. That $29 new account fee, I'll cover it. PLUS we'll give you $100 in free products within your first 6 months and 10% back in free products after that.

It's a GIVING EXTRAVAGANZA!

It's ONLY AVAILABLE to the first 4 who take advantage of my offer and only through 10pm MTN, September 30, 2010.

So don't delay. 4 is not a big number.... it's very small. It goes quick.

Email me at khenrie@iglide.net for the details.

Cake anyone?

No comments: