Kimberly Henrie is a wife, mother, grandmother, personal trainer, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, podcaster, voice over talent and a wellness enthusiast. She likes to approach life healthfully, but in a way that is easy to integrate into the lives we live today. Watch this blog for easy solutions to fit into our fast-paced, convenience driven lifestyles. Kim strives to bring peace, a sense of balance and acceptance to what is going on around us so that we can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Resurrecting the Blog

A new fire has been lit in me and I feel compelled to begin afresh my blogging adventure. Suddenly, I feel like I have things to say again, and the voice to say them. Things about health, fitness, mind, body and soul. About adventure and travel, about powerlifting and yoga. Oh, and EATING!

I so relish the path ahead and the journey we'll take.

For starters, here's a yummy, healthful dessert idea!



Fresh Fruit Sundae

Dice and slice your favorite fresh fruits into a bowl.
*My favorite combo is strawberries and bananas
Add 1-2 TBS chocolate or caramel sauce
Top with a dollop of whipped cream and chopped nuts.
Enjoy!

No comments: