Kimberly Henrie is a wife, mother, grandmother, personal trainer, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, podcaster, voice over talent and a wellness enthusiast. She likes to approach life healthfully, but in a way that is easy to integrate into the lives we live today. Watch this blog for easy solutions to fit into our fast-paced, convenience driven lifestyles. Kim strives to bring peace, a sense of balance and acceptance to what is going on around us so that we can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Zen Leader is Available!

Fairly new in the niche of audiobook narration, I have a total of six published audiobooks under my belt and, like children, I love each in their own special way.  But if I am allowed to have a favorite, I'd have to say that the honor goes to number 6 - The Zen Leader: 10 Ways to Go From Barely Managing to Leading Fearlessly by Ginny Whitelaw.

In the roughly 60 days that I spent intimately with this book, I learned so much, refreshed in ways I hadn't realized I needed to and watched as some more pieces of the puzzle clicked into place.  My husband Randy is my editing partner and as he went through chapter by chapter he too recognized the potential impact of this book.  Randy has gone so far as to say it's one of the most important books he has read in his lifetime.  I would have to agree that it ranks right up there.

The really good news?  Well, that comes in two parts.

First of all, it's an easy listen.  Broken into 10 chapters, each one is easy to understand, with wonderful examples and simple exercises to practices on your own.  In fact, it goes beyond the book with references throughout to resources that are available on the author's website.

Secondly, it is available as of this afternoon!  Check it out at Audible.com.

Here is an excerpt to get you started.





I hope you will find a copy of The Zen Leader to read or listen to and that it will be as impactful for you as it has been in my life.

What other books have been important to you?  Why?

No comments: